Marketing Internship for local studentSun Industries
Digital Marketing InternNevo Solutions, Inc.
Marketing InternGirls With Confidence
Seeking Marketing Interns to Help Coordinate Street TeamsCreative Spotlights
Restaurant Events + Marketing + PR InternshipLyons Group: Loretta's Last Call, Lansdowne Pub, Bill's Bar
Brand Activation ManagerBookmark This
Mosaic Sales Solutions
DescriptionMosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising, and Interactive. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
We are currently looking for Brand Activation Managers with experience in the beer and/or spirits industry to join our innovative, growing company in our Experiential Marketing division for a year long (through 2014) position. This position will focus on supporting local Distributors with sales and brand initiatives. The ability to manage multiple marketing initiatives (retailers, on-premise, off-premise and sales) simultaneously is a key component of the position. Effectively partnering with the channel manager and wholesaler sales teams is crucial function of the role.
• Present ideas and information on AB products to retailers and customers
• Sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through
• Execute evening and weekend promotions as necessary
• Build rapport and interact with consumers. Present ideas and information on AB products to retailers and customers.
• Call frequency - Retailer sales calls performing the selling function.
• Plan, coordinate and participate in promotional events tied to brand image.
• Utilize sales tools (ABU Selling Skills, Idig, etc.) to identify sales opportunities at store level.
• Develop sales tools and communicate sales opportunities at store level.
• Report market activities and trends on a weekly tracking form.
• Deliver point of connection material and merchandise to designated on-premise accounts.
• Leverage AB social media platforms to drive brand awareness in market.
RequirementsThe Brand Activation Manager Requirements:
• College degree or candidate close to completing college degree preferred
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have own vehicle, valid Driver's License and current insurance coverage.
• Highly self-motivated and able to work flexible hours (nights and weekends).
• Ability to dedicate 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule
• Knowledge of beer industry
• Experience in adult beverage industry with a focus in (sales, promotions and management)
• Effective communication, administration and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, and have leadership and planning skills
• Prior customer service or sales experience preferred
• Experience reporting key metrics and sales data back to supervisors