Brand Activation Manager positionBookmark This
Posted: 699 days ago
Descriptionwe are currently looking for Brand Activation Managers with two (2) + years of management experience in the beer and/or spirits industry to join our innovative, growing company in our Experiential Marketing division. This position will focus on supporting local Distributors with sales and brand initiatives. The ability to manage multiple marketing initiatives (retailers, on premise, off-premise and sales) simultaneously is a key component of the position. Effectively partnering with the channel manager and wholesaler sales teams is crucial function of the role.
• Present ideas and information on AB products to retailers and customers
• Sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sell through
• Execute evening and weekend promotions as necessary
• Build rapport and interact with consumers. Present ideas and information on AB products to retailers and customers.
• Call frequency - Retailer sales calls performing the selling function.
• Plan, coordinate and participate in promotional events tied to brand image.
• Utilize sales tools (ABU Selling Skills, Idig, etc.) to identify sales opportunities at store level.
• Develop sales tools and communicate sales opportunities at store level.
• Report market activities and trends on a weekly tracking form.
• Deliver point of connection material and merchandise to designated on-premise accounts.
• Leverage AB social media platforms to drive brand awareness in market.
RequirementsMust be at least 21 years of age.
Previous experience in the adult beverage industry is preferred but not required.