Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Kuli Kuli Foods
4315 Arden Way
DescriptionKuli Kuli is a rapidly growing startup at the intersection of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and social good. We are creating an international market for Moringa oleifera to improve the livelihoods and health of women in West Africa. Our first product is a nutritional bar made with moringa that is sold in natural foods grocery stores throughout Northern California and the Pacific Northwest. Our mission is to create a world where everyone has access to nutritious sources of food and malnutrition only exists in history books. We’ve been covered in the SF Chronicle, Yahoo! Shopping and we’ve been named one of the top food startups of 2014 and top startups that are changing the world.
Are you a big fan of Kuli Kuli’s products and mission? Are you passionate about great-tasting nutritious food? We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and motivated individuals to be the face of the Kuli Kuli brand. The position is part-time and flexible, and your time primarily will be spent building brand awareness and increasing product sales through in-store demos and tastings of our delicious products.
• Organize and conduct in-store demos
• Coordination with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules and demo guidelines
• Actively engage customers with product and nutrition information
• Maintain relationships with existing sales accounts
• Attend community events and trade shows
• Host marketing events
• Track customer feedback
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and dependable
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance
• Retail sales and customer service experience is highly desirable
Hours & Compensation
This position will likely require 6 hours per week and is compensated at $15 / hour, plus all of the Kuli Kuli Bars you can eat!