Brand Ambassador Internship – Disaster (#TieCatastrophe) Relief SpecialistBookmark This
DescriptionParle IV (www.ParleIV.com) is an award-winning, utility-driven Dress Shirt Brand – like you’ve never seen before! Parle IV shirts are inspired by disastrous wardrobe-malfunctions, and damn-it, Parle IV makes the greatest dress shirts known to man. We are here to take men everywhere out of the age-old “flawed” Dress Shirt. We’re not your average Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s dress shirt. There’s a global Dress Shirt Revolution upon us. Are you ready to win the War Against Dress Shirts by joining the team that is pioneering a new concept in menswear? BAMM!
At Parle IV, everyday is a heroic adventure. It’s a place to work perform in a way that people only dream about. We are passionate about the pursuit of perfection in all decisions. We also possess a fearless and passionate pursuit of fun. We're on the forefront of innovation, and we plan to keep it this way. We are energetic, dedicated, abnormally talented (a little quirky) and creative-minded people.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re just looking for the best Disaster (aka #TieCatastrophe) Relief Specialist in the world who gets our brand and can humorously and hilariously articulate the Parle IV brand message by engaging our targets (simply put… guys wearing ties), Hoorah! At Parle IV there is no such thing as a minor disaster. In all cases it is Parle IV’s mission to help people affected by these disasters (#TieCatastrophes) meet their emergency needs that include a More Practical Dress Shirt by Parle IV. As a specialist, you will support other specialists who serve selflessly to provide a bridge of assistance until individual targets can resume normal life.
You are the heart and soul of our mission to respond to emergencies (#TieCatastrophes) and provide relief to victims. You will serve in a number of capacities, including; a Disaster Action Team Member, Disaster Assessment, and Emergency Response Vehicle Driver. This is a critical role and you will be integral in building our brand online by capturing & curating consistent, enthralling messaging content for our social media team.
• Internship - College credit, entrepreneurial education, an opportunity to make a significant contribution, a chance to build something meaningful and become part of a great team.
• Future Company Benefits – Stock Options, Salaried Position, Performance Bonuses, Health Plan
Parle IV designs, markets and sells American-made Dress Shirts. Our dress shirts are made in NYC and combine local artisan manufacturing with high-quality 100% cotton fabrics. We currently sell through our e-commerce store (www.ParleIV.com). Using web technology we make shopping online easy and finding the right fit simple.
• Work hard because we love what we’re doing,
• Will back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
• Care deeply about high quality design and creating a high-performing business and see the two as completely intertwined
Responsibilities• Covert Operations: requires you to seek out and photograph natural (#TieCatastrophe) disasters, and hand out a business card (marketing materials) to victims to help sell and market Parle IV shirts.
• Preventative Affairs: requires setting up a company booth (with free Parle IV gear) at local Universities within your local region and host ‘weave-for-speed’ competitions on campus.
• Implement our disaster services program in an assigned geographic territory(territory is based on your regional configuration)
• Lead the implementation of (#TieCatastrophe) disaster response, service and recovery programs in the local area
• Recovery programs will consist of (but not limited to) Covert Operations and Preventative Affairs
• Ensure that Covert Operations are provided to diverse communities (colleges, restaurants, cafes, office cafeterias, etc)
• Mobilize the local community to prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies
• Participates in local planning, exercises, and training, including exercises called by our founding team members
• Track your photo-snaps, and weave-for-speed videos and report to the team at the end of each week
Requirements• Know our products inside and out
• Love men’s fashion and obsess over entrepreneurship
• Requires the ability to stand, walk, take photos of #TieCatastrophes (with your phone or your camera)
• Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to discreetly take photos of people suffering from natural #TieCatastrophe disasters
• Overall mobility and local travel is essential
• Reliable transportation; using/driving your own vehicle to local cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, etc.
• Work is performed indoors and outdoors
• Top notch communication skills for engaging people in a light, humorous and LOL way
• Self motivated, outgoing personality