Brand ManagerBookmark This
550 Cochituate Road
Libratone is a global wireless speaker company that marries beautiful design with exceptional sound in its lineup of easy-to-use, beautifully crafted products. With a mission to free consumers from the traditionally clunky black boxes and compromised audio quality that dominates the speaker market today, Libratone offers a range of products including in-home sound bars, smaller units for multi-room use, and a fully portable battery-powered version. Draped in a variety of vibrantly colored Italian wool sleeves, Libratone’s speakers are designed to integrate flawlessly with modern home décor. Headquartered globally in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with U.S. headquarters just outside Boston, Libratone is dedicated to delivering freedom and purity of sound through its speakers since 2009.
Brand Managers are responsible for generating excitement, awareness and buzz to produce sales of Libratone wireless speakers on campus to students, faculty, families and affiliates. He/She will promote Libratone all over their campuses by representing the brand, seeking out unique opportunities that will connect fellow students with Libratone, and utilizing social media to spread the word. With the guidance of a Libratone marketing representative via e-mail, phone calls and periodic in-person meetings, Brand Managers will not only learn about grassroots marketing, they will also execute it in real-world situations.
Why Become a Libratone Student Brand Manager?
• Pay back your student loans by earning up to $20,000 commission annually
• Stay connected and share your experiences at Libratone with others
• Receive on-going Libratone communication and support along with recommendations
• Incredible Resume/CV builder with real-world practical experience
• Earn great rewards
Responsibilities1. Organize Events (Concerts, Parties, Events)
2. Work with Marketing team to execute events
3. Detailed Weekly activity reporting
4. Sales foundation training
5. Active Prospecting
6. Generating Leads and Loyalist Members
7. Following Sales/Marketing Roadmap to Achieve Goals that Student sets with Marketing Manager
8. Assist Marketing Team in the Development of the SBM Program
9. Actively Maintaining Social Media Channels
10. Maintain Customer Relationship and Support
Positively Represent the Libratone Brand
• Must love Libratone, have a passion for audio, design and the wireless music revolution, and have strong social ties both on campus and within social media.
• Must be a full-time student, currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university taking at least one class or with the intention to be enrolled in a U.S. college or university in the next academic semester.
• Must maintain a 3.0 grade point average or better.
• Ideal candidate will be a sophomore or Junior with connections across campus (athletic, social, academic, etc.).
• Must be energetic, outgoing, creative and organized with outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Must work very well independently with limited supervision. Marketing experience or previous experience working as a brand manager is a plus.
• Must be able to provide unrestricted U.S. work authorization.
• Must exhibit outstanding leadership qualities.
• Must have access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection. Additionally, access to a smart phone with camera is preferred.