Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Brand Marketing @ ThatSmyleBookmark This
140A South Whisman Road (Hacker Dojo)
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionThis is a place to gain valuable experience creating a service that people love. You will be working closely with our founding team to bring our service to people and organizations across the country
Successful interns are passionate in applying their studies and exhibit a strong commitment to learning. As an intern with us, you will be immersed in a dynamic, fast-paced goal oriented environment. We work hard because we are committed to our mission, but we also value the lives people lead outside of the workplace.
This is an unpaid internship where you are expected to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week. School credit can be be received if requested.
If you are interested, passionate, and excited about putting your skills to work, then contact us today.
Responsibilities- Plan, develop strategy and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Define product strategies and road maps.
- Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified.
- Develop sales tools and collateral.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market.
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Develop short-term plan and financial analyses.
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning.
- Coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products.
Requirements- Portfolio of self-started projects.
- Strong oral, written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Good understanding of design theory, color theory, UI and usability, typography.
- You take pride in your work and are pixel-perfect detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate marketing objectives efficiently.
- You work efficiently in a team, and independently when required.
- Start-up experience.
- Experience with graphic editing applications in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re able to demonstrate passion in the especially in topics outside of development.
- You are reliable, punctual, and move quickly.