Brand Marketing/Social Media - GreatSpacesBookmark This
3220 Market Street, 3rd Floor
DescriptionGreatSpaces is a startup operating on campus from the Baiada Institute for Entrepreneurship at Drexel University. We're building an online community that will make it easy for people to browse and reserve unique spaces to rent for all sorts of purposes. Our mission is to showcase public and private spaces to grow awareness of the different events that can take place in them.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, creative and motivated students who are interested in brand marketing, writing, social media outreach and working in the entrepreneurial world.
You will work directly with the executive team to develop a brand and marketing strategy. Your primary role will be to help build and maintain our online presence as well as grow our community awareness in Philadelphia and surrounding neighborhoods. You will also have many opportunities to contribute your own unique skills, creativity and knowledge as needed.
This position is unpaid but a daily stipend will be provided to cover food costs.
ResponsibilitiesRoles & Responsibilities:
1. Build & Maintain online presence through blogs and social media platforms
2. Strategically work on improving our visibility in search and presence in trusted news feeds
3. Seek out opportunities to gain exposure on other media channels such as blogs, radio and TV
4. Maintain relationships with customers and clients through social media and our online customer support portal
RequirementsJob Qualifications & Preferred Experience:
1. Super proficient experience using computers, web applications and social media
2. Strong verbal & written communication skills
3. Writing and communication-intensive experience is a plus
4. Enthusiasm and flexibility in facing new challenges
5. Willingness to take initiative and pursue new ideas
6. Ability to collaborate and work as part of a close-knit team
7. Knowledge about Google Adwords & Google Analytics is a plus