Branding and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: 569 days ago
DescriptionMarketing and Branding Intern - Job Description
KK Connections (www.kkconnections.com), a brand new startup in Chicago, is seeking a Marketing and Branding Intern. KK Connections guides college students, recent grads and young professionals as they begin their journey on the path to their dream career! Launching earlier this year, KK Connections is seeking 1-2 creative interns who want to be involved in every aspect of the marketing process, and understand the rigors of working at a startup. This is the chance to be part of something new and exciting, growing from the ground up!
This internship is the perfect opportunity to gain experience helping to launch a brand and is open as a virtual internship. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience using social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. We are currently seeking interns with a passion for their future career, who want to help with the following:
- Shape our brand and identify new opportunities to build the business
- Grow our customer base through multiple initiatives
- Build out and manage our social media accounts
- Run our blog
- Identify new features to add to the website
- Establish industry relationships with bloggers and other influencers
Interns should expect to work part-time and must be eligible for school credit (currently, this is an unpaid internship).
For consideration, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter is an opportunity to tell us what excites you most about this opportunity and why you would be an awesome fit. Please provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The KK Connections Team
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing research and SEO to select key words and terms that will reach them
- Developing the brand, design logo, newsletter and marketing materials to appeal to the audience
- Building out the website
- Utilizing social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Competitive analysis
- Any other awesome ideas to grow the brand and the business!
RequirementsIdeal Candidates Qualifications:
- Junior or Senior in College, currently pursuing a BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Creative, Media Arts or related field
- Excellent communication skills – especially writing
- Ability to prioritize tasks throughout day
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Experience with major social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Good at online marketing and blogging on multi-platforms
- Motivation, drive, and passion for career growth
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Can provide recommendations and strategy to the overall vision
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, and future focused