Business Development Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionBusiness Development Intern
Who Are These Guys? : Colure Media is an innovative advertising firm located in Soho, New York. We are a cross platform-advertising firm harnessing both cutting edge digital and traditional media. The founders of Colure have over 60 years’ combined experience branding Fortune 500 companies from American Express, Microsoft, Proctor & Gamble to Google.
“Marketing 101 meets Marketing 2.0”. With the advertising landscape changing at warp speed, from new media, new platforms, new devices, there are truths that will always remain. First, foremost and forever, brands need big communication ideas that can manifest themselves in any and every media. These ideas have to connect with your target in ways that are meaningful, emotional, actionable, and they have to have “legs”. We are the illegitimate love child of old school truths and roots and new school savvy and smarts, and we‘d love to work with you.
Objective: Business Development Interns will develop and understand the unique selling points within our marketing & advertising services. We will show you how to develop prospects within our target market clientele.
Description: Colure Media is searching for qualified individuals to join our Business Development department. Our Business development department builds and creates client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects. Business Development Interns will develop and understand the unique selling points within our marketing & advertising services. We will show you how to develop prospects within our target market clientele.
Internships will be either local if candidate is capable of commuting to Colure’s office, or in a virtual online setting.
Benefits: In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs, you will also receive mentoring on your résumé, interviewing skills, and professional goals. Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio. You will work directly with the CEO and get the inside, behind-the-scenes view of an innovative advertising firm. You will have access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, advertising, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars. Local interns will be invited and encouraged to attend events, trade shows, client and vendor meetings, and more. Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts. We will gladly help you arrange for academic credit. These benefits are worth well over $100,000 over the lifetime of your career.
• Understand unique selling points with our advertising & marketing services.
• Understand our target market clientele.
• Attend identified target market events.
• Create relationships with prospects.
• Contact target prospects through multiple mediums, including: phone, e-mail, and social media
• Schedule appointments for Colure Advisors to speak with prospective clients about Colure’s advertising services.
• Follow-up with prospects after they consult with Colure Advisor.
• Join virtual think-tank sessions for branding prospect’s company.
• Additional responsibilities may be added based on business need and job performance.
Requirements• Organized, detail-oriented, and great at building and maintaining relationships with people.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be comfortable and proficient with technology like email, the Internet, MS Office, and have the willingness to learn user-friendly software.
• Able to multi-task and work independently. You must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend events, phone meetings.
• Being adaptable to changes in projects and priorities are a typical characteristic of a Business Development Intern.
• A background and/or interest in advertising & marketing are preferred but not necessary.
• A Business Development Intern must have an understanding of the importance of networking.
• Having an interest and passion for brand identity would make this an exciting internship opportunity!