Business Development Intern at a high growth startupBookmark This
3711 Market Street, 19103
DescriptionAre you someone who will like to help strike deals & partnerships? Do you firmly belive that working collectively is bigger than sum of all parts? Do you think you can strike a conversation with a client or a partner and help find a win-win solution?
If yes, we are looking for you!
We are HootBoard are looking for a Business Development intern who will help us strike key partnerships.
You will work with our prospects and help build relationships with their vendors.
Responsibilities- Make initial contact with multiple clients and partners
- Build a robust partner pipeline
- Help close deals that matter
- Identify future client/partner prospects using various tools like Linkedin, Twitter and other data sources.
Requirements- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, timiliness and punctuality
- Capability to listen and learn - very important to understand client and partner issues
- Ability to close deals. Demonstrated capability a huge plus
- Interest in learning and evolving best practices in the business development field
- Business major or degree in marketing or similar preferred