Business Development/ Marketing InternBookmark This
AMP Consulting Group
13700 Marina Pointe Drive
Marina del Rey, CA
DescriptionAMP Consulting Group is in search of an intern to begin work immediately.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a can-do attitude to join our growing firm. The internship can lead to a full-time job in the near future.
If you would like to get a crash course in small businesses building and entrepreneurship then this is the perfect internship for you!
The intern will be assisting the CEO with marketing, website updating, social media, brainstorming, list building, events, blog posts writing, organizing tasks & schedule, general administrative work, and other tasks as they arise.
Please submit your resume and a paragraph outlining your qualifications and why this is the position for you.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Highly organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to prioritize and handle deadlines accordingly
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Sense of urgency
• A readiness and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Goal driven and results oriented
• Ability to work independently
Not required but helpful:
Marketing, Graphic Design, Marketing, Writing, PR background, Sales