Business Development / Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Heritage Pre Need Company
2801 Post Oak Blvd, Ste. 150
DescriptionDo you have what it takes?
We are looking for students with the following:
- Passion to learn and grow with a cutting edge and innovative agency
- Desire to learn hands-on techniques from industry professionals.
- Drive to have a career in a rock solid industry.
- Knowledge to contribute to the current program.
- Ability and creativity to deliver great ideas and work.
ResponsibilitiesThe student will receive:
- Training and proper direction/instruction
- One-on-one mentorship and coaching
- Opportunity to assist on challenging projects and assignments
- Select interns will be offered continuous employment with Heritage-PNC
Requirements- Currently enrolled in an academic program at an accredited college or university with less than one year of school remaining before graduation or recent post graduate.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Bilingual ability preferred. (Spanish)