Real Estate/ MarketingEmperio Diamond Enterprise
Fall 2016 Marketing InternshipHooked
Business Development / Sales InternDiversified Direct, Inc.
Marketing & Events InternIMPACT Collective
Office Intern for Home Care AssistanceHome Care Assistance
Graphic Design InternInfused Fitness
Interns wanted in various fields for Swedish StartupPricelizer
Marketing InternStratlign, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Strategic Internet LLC
Posted: June 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an innovative, outside the box, integrated marketing agency. Our target market is local SMBs whose customers come primarily from their local community, i.e. doctors, dentists, lawyers, plumbers, electricians, etc. We are a boutique agency and only work with one company in any given industry and local market because our goal is make that company the #1 company in their market.
We only work with people and companies who are committed to being the best they can be. We're looking to work with business owners who don't just want to be a little better, we're looking for those people who want to CRUSH their competitors and become the 800-pound gorilla in their marketplace.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Direct contact via phone, email, and web with targeted prospects
- Schedule initial Identity consultations to really get to know and understand their inside reality
- Prepare and present proposals and close the sale
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education