Marketing & Creative Intern for Independent Entertainment Production CompanyBao Vo Creative, Inc.
Blogger/Content Management InternTrademark Productions
Digital Marketing Internship (Complete Control Management Division)Control Music Group
Digital Marketing Startup InternshipSingular EDU
Junior Marketing Associate - Entry Level, Paid TrainingVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern/Marketing/ITBookmark This
2001 MLK Dr ste. 310
DescriptionOutline Communications is an Atlanta-based company that services all of the United States. We provide cable and internet services to both residential and commercial customers as we manage contract accounts with Comcast, Charter, Time Warner and OmniBox TV.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Process Customer Account Payments
- Inbound Sales (leads are provided, no cold calling)
- Door to Door and Business to Business sales
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education