Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
SkillBuilder Systems/The Victorious Woman Project
DescriptionI'm re-developing my current website and expanding product sales to include webinars and teleseminars. I have two books and a lot of topic-specific content. Intern will assist in the design and implementation of an e-commerce system, working with me and my webmaster. You'll help put together a marketing and sales strategy, be part of the design and implementation and monitor the results.
This internship is unpaid but candidate will receive both recommendation and a performance stipend at the end of the work.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Researching best e-commerce practices for delivery methods, landing pages, membership sites, itunes sales
- Developing a plan that we can test, implement and use
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- SEO and marketing to my niche group, identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education