E-Commerce / Sales InternBookmark This
SkillBuilder Systems/The Victorious Woman Project
DescriptionMy company focuses on women (The Victorious Woman Project). We help women who want more out of life to get inspired, empowered and build skills so that they can make their dreams come true.
I'm expanding my speaking and workshops to include webinars and teleseminars. Also, I currently sell some products (my two books) but I need some creativity to help me design a better online store.. I need two interns who will work with my current webmaster to improve and implement an e-commerce system.
This internship is unpaid but candidate will receive both recommendation and a performance stipend at the end of the work.
The website you would be working on is www.VictoriousWoman.com
Responsibilities- Researching best e-commerce practices for delivery methods, landing pages, membership sites, itunes sales
- Developing landing pages and an eCommerce process that we can test, implement and use
- Managing and following up on social media marketing campaigns
- SEO to more effectively market o my niche group, identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to collaborate effectively as a team member and communicate by phone, email and face to face (skype).
- Knowledge of sales & marketing, website development and eCommerce
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education