Internships in Marketing, Writing and DesignConfidential
Startup Marketing Agency Intern: Design/Writing/MarketingConfidential
Writing, Marketing, and Design internships for startup marketing agencyConfidential
INTERNSHIP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT + MARKETING (CHINA)Expert High Tech
Email Marketing Expert InternAsante Africa Foundation
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionWhat we do:
Addison Recruiting is dedicated to recruiting, matching and connecting providers with hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities. We are honored to be involved in the recruitment process to ultimately help deliver on patient care. We make the hiring process easy so our candidates can focus on what you do best, taking care of their patients.
We are a contingent based staffing agency focused on placing high quality healthcare providers at best in class organizations nationwide. At Addison, we have over 10 years of providing services in the healthcare and services industry. Our success is based on our relationships we build with our clients and providers.
We are seeking 1 to 3 energetic sales & marketing interns to help us build & implement our marketing strategy, and execute our sales & marketing plan. We are a start up out of Addison TX but use the latest collaborative technology to work remotely. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn from an expert in healthcare industry on how to build a healthcare staffing firm. You will be working directly with the owners of the company. You will be provided with one on one training on sales, marketing strategy, prospecting, the art of communicating and building relationships. You will have the opportunity to speak & work with C Level executives at healthcare entities , get job orders and then deliver matched candidates.
Please submit resume and reason why you are interested at email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education