Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
USA Life Management Corp
DescriptionPositions are open for California. Applicants from outside these States MUST indicate your living arrangement within these territories.
Applicants must be able to pass NMLS (National Mortgage Licensing System) test for both National and California.
We hope to work with you: Bring enthusiasm, optimism, creativity, and tenacity!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Communication with your supporting team and clients is imperative
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Your GPA is as good as the Titanic, un-popped kernels, or used condoms... Here, GPA is the beautiful paint (on a hopefully running car), street smart absolutely rules! Ability to perform and achieve objectives is valued. As long as you are responsible and have common sense on how to fog a glass (or willing to ask and learn...) please do apply!
- Want to succeed? You need to work hard... that is so World War II. Here, you have to know what and where is smart to work on, AND work hard at it! But, we also have FUN!
- We are not interested in short term internships. You must be able to continue working as part-time (or full-time) after internship in the event you qualify for pay.
----below are the standard legal grammar... -yawn-
- Valid working permit IS REQUIRED!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email, and face to face
- Proficiency in Gmail, texting, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation, and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education