Blogger/Content Management InternTrademark Productions
Digital Marketing Internship (Complete Control Management Division)Control Music Group
Digital Marketing Startup InternshipSingular EDU
Junior Marketing Associate - Entry Level, Paid TrainingVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Client Management - Rookie Managers Wanted (Entry Level)Vanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern / Marketing Intern (Work from Home)Bookmark This
Human Dynamics International
DescriptionWe are an international company with a great outreach in Europe, South America and Asia. We provide creative services for businesses and educational institutions, and schools in the arena of self-development, teamwork, and collaboration. We are selling and marketing training programs. We have already trained over 15,000 people at companies like Intel, and Kaiser Permanente, and are moving to expand with a bigger global presence. We are looking for a few motivated interns who are interested in getting experience working with our business by seeing how we develop new products and deliver them.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Help us create new programs and campaigns to expand our horizons
Requirements- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to help grow our contacts and marketing platform
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Photoshop, or other graphics program
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education