Marketing / Business Development InternAMY MCMULLEN PHOTOGRAPHY
Wigu Date Deals - Money AvailableWigu Date Deals
digital marketing internshipDirk Schneemann LLC
Market Natural Bug Spray to BusinessesNoSeeUm No More
INTERN TO HIRE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELESarkDigital
Marketing InternKabat, Schertzer, De La Torre, Taraboulos & Co., LLC
Innovative Vegan Natural Foods Brand Seeks Social Media, Sales, & Marketing InternCocoburg LLC
Graphic Design InternMickle Communications
Business Development / Sales Intern/ Marketing InternBookmark This
773 Merus Ct.
Posted: August 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJust Popped! is a popcorn manufacturing company based in Fenton, MO which is outside of Saint Louis, MO. We are seeking interns to help with expanding our product line and generate sales and help with marketing and advertising our product. We are open Monday through Friday from 9am until 5pm. I am seeking part time interns that have availability between those hours. We are going to be selling popcorn online and are working on getting new flavors into the grocery stores. If you are interested, please contact us at 636-600-0801 or email us at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education