Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Business Development/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Routes to Wellness
DescriptionRoutes to Wellness provides corporate wellness solutions for forward-thinking NYC companies that want to help their employees uncover a lifetime of balance. The company is seeking a biz dev/marketing intern to support audience research and development. This is projected to be a 10-15 hour/week commitment. The opportunity is primarily virtual, but an in-person kick-off meeting and subsequent bi-weekly meetings will be required to track and maintain progress.
ResponsibilitiesDay-to-day tasks include:
- Audience research, including target companies and contacts
- Collaboration on presentations and marketing materials
- Support for online promotional programs, including email and social media campaigns
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors in Marketing or related field
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office software