Business Development/Sales & Marketing Interns (PT)Bookmark This
AA Driving Academy
1043 Sterling Road Unit 101
DescriptionWell established, multi-location, full service driving school in Northern Virginia, is looking to hire for 2 (two) Business Development & Marketing interns for PT hours (15-20hrs a week) for our offices in Herndon & Vienna, Virginia. We are looking for career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business environment with unlimited potential for growth.
• Identify potential business opportunities through networking, attending events, market to potential clients, organize community outreach to help keep public aware of happenings in safe driving laws and what we teach
• Coordinate with assistants to build Business Development client list
• Evaluate current marketing efforts and make adjustments or recommendations as needed
• Research & analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
• Participate in development of marketing & advertising, public relations, sales, and co-branding initiatives
• Developing & promoting innovative & customer targeted marketing campaigns
• Create sales presentations & proposals for potential corporate and industrial clients
• Write copy of print ads, letters, marketing campaigns and website content revision
• Make calls, submit emails, send faxes and mail letters to various client types
• Assist Internet Marketing Representative with online & social media marketing efforts
Students or recent college graduates in the Northern Virginia area who are self-motivated, hardworking, goal oriented and enthusiastic. Good organizational skills and great verbal communication skills are mandatory. Ability to multitask is a must. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Current or Graduated College student in good academic standing preferred
• 1+ years of prior work experience is a PLUS; marketing/advertising/sales experience preferred
• MUST have reliable transportation! Commute to Herndon & Vienna locations (schedule rotates)
• Fluent in English is a MUST. Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) is a MUST
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with clients by phone, email and face to face
• Ability to remain professional and organized in a busy environment
• Ability to multitask; detail oriented; fast learner
• Hard working; Positive attitude; Team player
• General knowledge of Information Technology
• Familiarity with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.).
• PT position availability: Very flexible, hours between: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm, 4-5hr long shifts, 3-4 days a week, 15-20hrs total.
Send resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (703-467-9747) along with cover letter (preferred).