Promotion & Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: 664 days ago
DescriptionSuccess Technologies is a boutique consulting group providing automation strategy, web marketing and systems support services for entrepreneurs, coaches & small business owners. 2014 is our re-marketing year, we are transitioning from a 1:1 consulting model to a group training and support model for our technical and coaching services. This year we are seeking to re-brand and develop new content and create new partner relationships with other businesses and coaches in the solopreneur, entrepreneur and small business space.
We are specifically looking for a Promotion & Marketing Intern to support our co-marketing activities. This is a critical client and partner front-facing position. This position will require good phone skills, understanding of social media platforms, involve sending communications to other business leaders and their support teams.
We are looking for a well organized, critical thinker who can get sh*t done!
Potential exposure to celebrity level industry experts, authors and speakers. Fabulous networking opportunity for the right individual.
-We are based out of the Las Vegas area with clients based both locally and internationally.
-This position may be virtual or local.
- Work hours are flexible but need to be within office hours PST from 9 am to 5 pm
- Compensation will be an hourly base with good commission upside.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities with Partners
- Setting up and following up on co-marketing activities with partners
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) or Mac Apps (Pages, Numbers, etc..)
- Comfortable with online client management systems, email systems & Google apps (including Google Calendar)
- Knowledge of social media platforms for posting
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Cell phone or other online solution for unlimited domestic and international calling (i.e., Skype, etc..)