FALL 2013 - Business Marketing Intern (Part Time -OR- Full Time)Bookmark This
140 E Tyler St Suite 250
DescriptionThe business marketing internship involves interacting with the functions of project management, marketing, sales, product development, and graphic designing. The business intern will also be expected to perform duties including but not limited to studying market trends, processing product orders/shipments, maintaining social networking sites, creating promotional advertising materials, and managing website updates.
Opportunities for FALL 2013 or later.
Responsibilities1. Actively work with marketing and sales campaigns.
2. Analyze market trends.
3. Devise creative ideas for sales and products.
4. Design and create promotional ads (online, print, email, etc.)
5. Investigate new product offerings.
6. Work on the draft of new marketing/business related budgets (if applicable).
7. Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
8. Work on other business-related projects as assigned.
Requirements1. In pursuit of B.S. in Business or related field (3.5 GPA or higher)
2. Creative and innovative
3. Self-motivator – ability to work independently and/or with minimal supervision
4. Have and maintain a positive and can-do attitude
5. Ability to follow directions
6. Strong problem solving skills
7. Ability to work well in a team environment
8. Strong adaptability to change and new direction with projects