Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Business Support Services is seeking a Virtual Marketing InternBookmark This
Business Support Services
DescriptionTHIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID; however students will receive course credit(s) for the internship as required.
Business Support Services is an organization whose mission is to be the top producing business support company, providing the highest-level of support to small and mid-size business owners from a remote location.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance
- Other marketing responsibilities as needed
THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID; however students will receive course credit(s) for the internship as required.
Requirements- Must have internet, computer and phone access, as this internship is done virtually
- Pursuing a program in Marketing
- Hands on experince with social media platforms
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must have an interest in brainstorming new ideas
- Must be organized, detail oriented and work well independently
- Must have a natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many projects at the same time
- Must be internet savvy with the ability to conduct online research and collect data as needed