Marketing InternAll Care Living Assistance Services
Marketing, Social Media, Advertising, , Public Relations , SalesFuture Work Technologies
Paid Social Media Internship for MBA StudentsAdmitSee
Paid Social Media Internship for Grad StudentsAdmitSee
Paid Internship for High School StudentsAdmitSee
Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
Ann Arbor, MI
DescriptionAre you a Wolverines fan who can't wait for September 1? Do you love living in Ann Arbor? If so, we need your help in launching Fanatic, the ultimate sports fan app.
We are seeking dynamic, outgoing, entrepreneurial leaders to join our Campus Ambassador Program. As a Fanatic Campus Ambassador, you will oversee all aspects of marketing the Fanatic product in your college town. Ambassadors will be selected from 12 universities to be an integral part of a worldwide rollout of the Fanatic mobile application.
Fanatic Sports is a growing technology company focused on improving the sports fan experience. The Fanatic mobile application creates a new engagement channel for sports fans to interact with other fans, local venues, their favorite teams, and global brands. Fans, venues, teams, and cities compete for loyalty points and rankings.
Responsibilities• Promote, plan, and execute local events on and off campus
• Create weekly marketing posts for Fanatic Facebook and Twitter pages
• Record a one-minute Qwiki every week showcasing local Fanatic activity
• Network on and offline to spread the word among your peers
• Campus Ambassadors will be expected to work 5-10 hours per week
Requirements• Passionate interest in collegiate and professional sports.
• Connected with student leaders and involved in various campus organizations
• Engaged in daily campus life.
• Active fan of your school’s teams
• Regular user of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Creative and entrepreneurial
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable presenting and discussing new technologies