Marketing internsDouble you technologies Pvt Ltd
Marketing & Promotion InternThe Original Fronto Leaf LLC
Internet Marketing (Copywriter) InternshipJulie Braun Co.
An exciting opportunity in an education start up work at your own pace from anywhereInnovating minds Pte Ltd
Marketing/Fine Arts SalesFidel Films
Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
The Flourish Agency
Posted: 627 days ago
We're hiring students to work part-time with the Flourish Agency to work on campus and in the surrounding community to help students find career opportunities doing good in the world. You get work experience, and we help more students succeed. It's a win-win!
About the Opportunity:
The Flourish Agency Campus Ambassador program is a highly selective program for undergraduate students in the US and Canada.
As a Campus Ambassador, you play a vital role in providing student support to your campus community. You work side-by-side with faculty, students, and our professionals to help your peers succeed in finding work experience and careers after graduation in nonprofits, on campaigns, and for causes.
You are provided training and professional development, leadership and management opportunities.
About the Flourish Agency:
We are a career development resource for nonprofits, caused-based organizations and campaigns. We manage an online community where passionate job seekers and activists can contribute to causes which matter and amass support across the globe.
While we're a small organization, collectively, we have over 20 years of experience with leading organizations in the areas of human rights, international aid, education reform, climate change, fair wage, women's rights, the arts, healthcare and more. Recently, we've worked with the California Faculty Association, Life Start in Vietnam, and KICVOP in Uganda. What moves us is helping people in need throughout the world. It is our passion and we have grown to help organizations in many areas with our network of thousands wanting to make a difference. We are looking for other passionate individuals to join our team.
So...why the name? Our mission is to help individuals and organizations grow ("Flourish") to their fullest potential, so they, in turn, can help others.
Perks, Pay, and the Possibilities:
As a Campus Ambassador you can:
• Build valuable business and career skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication.
• Expand your professional network, by working side-by-side with faculty, Flourish Agency staff, and others.
• Express your passion for providing a student voice and helping your peers.
• Gain Start Up experience
• Gain experience doing community-driven promotion and marketing.
• Build your resume. Build your resume. Build your resume. (Yeah, this one is really important. As one of our main goals is to find students work after graduation, we can't stress it enough)
• Earn extra cash! (project based, hourly minimum wage for approved events like job fairs, tabling, etc)
• Earn school credit (as allowed by your campus)
• Receive a letter of recommendation after successful completion of your term
• Prizes to top performers may include gift certificates, an iPad, and bonuses.
• Sport Flourish Agency Swag
Responsibilities• Create fun events, activities, and opportunities that help students best use our staffing tools.
• Participate in job fairs and career days.
• Work with our professionals to promote current products and shape future ones.
• Identify partnership opportunities with classes, the career center, and professors interested in promoting Flourish Agency career tools.
• Participate in conference calls, team trainings, and regularly scheduled team meetings.
• Commit to a minimum of two semester/four quarters of service.
• Average time commitment: 0-5 hours per week.
• Must be enrolled at a college or university in the U.S. or Canada.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. or Canada.
• First, second, and third-year undergraduates of any major may apply.
• Highly motivated and organized
• Excellent communications and problem solving skills
• Commitment to equality and social justice
• Takes initiative and achieves results
An ideal Student Ambassador is: (though not required)
• Driving and possess a working vehicle
• An avid user of social networks
• Involved with student organizations and activities
There is no single characteristic that makes an ideal Flourish Agency Campus Ambassador. We look for various attributes like passion, creativity, enthusiasm, drive, and reliability. We look for student leaders who are connected and make things happen on their campuses, leaders who inspire their peers, and produce results.
This is more than just a part-time job. It’s an opportunity to gain valuable experience, grow as an individual while helping others and adding an incredible line to your resumé.