College Brand Ambassador for StartupAirFive
Last Chance to Apply! Digital Design Internship - Fall: M & W, 15 hrs/wkOccasion App
Last Chance to Apply: Social Media Internship - Fall: M & W, 15 hrs/wkOccasion App
Social Media InternThe Movement Worldwide
Marketing Assistant InternshipPromoting Group
Sports Entertainment / Professional Wrestling Sports Management & Marketing InternshipBig Time Wrestling
Sales and Marketing Fall InternshipTavern on Broad
Marketing & Content InternSchoold
Campus Ambassador InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHow would you like to leave a legacy on you campus that will change the lives of women for generations to come?
As a student representing SheNOW at your University, you will have the chance to impact the women in your community, you will change the lives of your fellow female students and you will single-handedly create a positive impact that will last for as long as your University is around. Sound exciting? We think so!
SheNOW is a community aimed at developing women of all ages into professional, financially independent, strong, whole and happy individuals. We strengthen women and encourage them to reach certain milestones in the following four areas:
Self-Development – Through Leadership, Financial Literacy and Self-Discovery Tracks
Service – Through Non-Profit Fundraising, Community Service and other Volunteer Projects
Sisterhood – Through Assigned Soul Sisters & Attending Events, Activities, Partnerships and Collaborations
Sass! – Through Changing Feminine Stereotypes, Supporting and Energizing Each Other, Pushing Back on Societal Expectations, and By Changing The Way The World Sees Us!
We are currently looking for highly motivated and savvy Campus Ambassadors to join the SheNOW team!! These Ambassadors will establish a SheNOW Chapter at their University. This person will work within campus rules and regulations to cut the red tape, find members, and start changing lives.
To be successful in this position, candidates must demonstrate a sense responsibility, self-motivation, flexibility, independence, sociability, and confidence.
Not only will you help to make a difference for the women on your campus, you could:
• Get school credit (as allowed by your campus)
• Gain start-up experience. This is especially beneficial for entrepreneurs!
• Have access to a network of student Ambassadors around the world
• Receive a letter of recommendation at the completion of your term
• Earn prizes and incentives to top performers
• Have potential visits to your campus from SheNOW team members
This NON-PAID Position requires 10+ hours/week and is virtual.
Apply Now For the 2014-2015 School Year!
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities primarily include, but are not limited to:
• Creating and executing an action plan for the formation of a SheNOW Chapter on your campus
o This could include social media and viral marketing campaigns, promoting SheNOW contests and events, conducting campus market research, fundraising for local women’s non-profits, etc.
• Gathering and managing a team of highly motivated personal to assist in the implementation.
• Research policies and procedures for creating a new campus organization.
• Acquire a campus advisor (as needed).
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies and marketing campaigns.
• Launch and run the club for the 2014-2015 school year.
• Answer email, phone requests and inquiries
• Perform other duties as assigned
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Access to cellphone and internet
• Well connected on campus with staff, students and professors
• Experience using the Internet for research purposes
• Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Effective communicator in print, person and on the phone
• Organized and high-level follow through
• Experience prospecting, networking and new business development