Marketing Intern for well known name in the Yoga and Wellness IndustryKaya
Social Media & Community Management InternPSG CLARITY
Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Campus Ambassador - UCLABookmark This
405 Hilgard Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are building Lyrn.io as the most advanced one-on-one learning and teaching destination. If you want to revolutionize education then join us!
Its an on-campus internship/part-time job for school, community college, college and university students.
• $0.50 per sign-up and 10% of each new student transaction ($4 to $5)
• Enhance leadership, sales, and marketing skills
• Build resume with the coolest new educational start-up
• Help students (and yourself) achieve educational and career goals
Responsibilities• Serve as a Lyrn.io ambassador throughout the campus.
• Post and distribute fliers and other marketing materials
• Generate new leads among the campus population.
• Identify and actively introduce Lyrn.io to campus groups and campus leaders
Requirements• Self-starter and a can-do attitude!
• Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
• Enthusiastic to meet sales/registration goals.
• Able to commit up to 5 - 10 hrs/wk for at least one full semester
• Well-networked and outgoing member of campus community
• Sales, marketing, or event promotion experience a plus