Marketing and social media assistantEflood Consulting LLC
Television / Cable Channel Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media CoordinatorBlackbelt TV
Marketing and Social Media InternshipDeep V Music
Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SALES & MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Campus Ambassador for Fortune 500 Technology companyBookmark This
Mosaic Sales Solutions
University of Pittsburgh
DescriptionMosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
ResponsibilitiesThe Dell Campus Ambassador position provides:
• Competitive hourly pay rate and incentive opportunities
• Flexible work schedules (that works around classes and extracurricular activities)
• Chance to build your career profile with an innovative technology and marketing company
• Opportunity to build key relationships and network with influential people on campus
• Laptop provided by Dell for demonstrations and events
Do you have what it takes? We are looking for current students that:
• Can dedicate an average of 9-12 flexible hours per week during the school year, with the possibility of working additional hours throughout the year.
• Up to 20 hours per week during the summer will be required for orientation events on campus promoting technology and student discounts.
• Live on or near campus ALL YEAR, including summer months and are involved in academic programs, sports and/or extracurricular activities.
• Show an interest in networking and creatively be an ambassador of Dell to various organizations on campus
• Enjoy the freedom of being creative and coming up with buzz worthy concepts and strategies to help promote the Dell brand through on campus activities and social media
• Enjoy working in a competitive environment.
• Possess strong speaking skills in front of a crowd or classroom settings.
• Have an interest in sales, marketing, and technology.