Sales & MarketingMoze Print & Design, LLC
Marketing Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Irvine, CADIGIMARCON
Marketing Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Long Beach, CADIGIMARCON
Marketing Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Marketing Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Los Angeles, CADIGIMARCON
Campus RepBookmark This
Musemeant bridges the chasm between sharing still life and conveying a memory’s true meaning by allowing users to timelessly relive every facet of an experience. Musemeant captures the essence of a memory by pairing meaningful photography with music. Intending to mirror art in the form of social media, the platform was designed for sharing experiences in a manner that conveys their personal meaning, while leaving room for reflective interpretation.
The Internship Opportunity:
As a campus ambassador with Musemeant, you will play a significant role in the development of a global company through strategizing and implementing marketing initiatives. You already know your school better than anyone. This will be your chance to call the shots for your entire campus.
The main goal: Get your friends (and their friends) to join Musemeant and help strategically grow the company. Not only will you gain business and entrepreneurial skills, but you will interact with your friends, work with amazing mentors, and be eligible for awesome trips and networking opportunities!
Responsibilities• Actively promote our brand in order to maximize sign-ups
• Help to develop and execute a comprehensive strategic marketing plan that embodies the Musemeant style on your campus
• Actively participate in weekly team calls with your Musemeant campus coordinator
• Successfully implement initiatives and assignments outlined by Musemeant, including on and off campus events
Requirements• Positive attitude and out-going personality
• Must be able to solve problems strategically and without supervision
• Highly motivated and ability to "think outside the box"
• Works well with others and thrive in a team environment
• Passion for social media, music, photography a plus