Student RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: 643 days ago
DescriptionStudentFundr.com, a crowdfunding company with an education focus is currently recruiting Campus Reps for our upcoming launch. We are on track to go live around Spring/Summer 2014.
StudentFundr.com is an alternative way to fund your education and to avoid debt from student loans. We hope to showcase how students are creatively funding educational expenses debt free
StudentFundr.com is looking for current college students to serve as a campus representative for our company. We are currently in pre-launch, so we are looking to have reps generate post flyers, generate leads, connect with students via email, social networks, etc.... in hopes of having them launch a scholarship campaign on our website.
All applicants must be current college students in good standing. Students should have a few hours per week to dedicate to the program, work well independently, be reliable and organized. A plus if you are very active on social networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin) and have access to a video camera.
• Act as a point of contact for students on your campus that are interested.
• Spread the word on campus with promotions, online social networking, postering, etc...
• Keep in regular communication with StudentFundr.com
• Generate student leads for potential campaigns via email, social networks, etc... to our website
• Assist students with campaign set-up via our website if needed.
Compensation is performance/project based and to be determined.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The program typically runs in the Fall and Spring semesters. Reps are welcome to continue with the program throughout their college career.