CarryOn Campus Rep- University of OklahomaBookmark This
660 Parrington Oval
DescriptionCalling all travel lovers! CarryOn.com is looking for campus ambassadors around the country to spread the word about our new travel website. Get firsthand experience building a brand. We currently have ambassadors on 35 campuses, help us reach yours!
WHO IS CARRYON? CarryOn is a social travel community that helps travelers tap into the power of crowd sourcing to generate unmatched travel deals. We have built our website to tailor to college students’ travel needs. We get that Spring Break is a big deal and you go on trips with dozens of people at once, so we want to help! In addition to great crowd sourced travel deals, members benefit from the most rewarding loyalty program in the travel industry and earn free travel faster with CarryOn than from any other travel provider. Points are awarded for simply opening an email, for starting or following a crowd deal and for taking a trip.
SHOULD I APPLY TO BE A CAMPUS REP? Well…
• Do you love traveling (aka getting away from school to hit the beach or slopes with your friends?)
• Are you looking for a part time job that fits your busy schedule, but you still want to have fun?
• Are you looking for a paid position?
• Do you want to bulk up your resume with sales and marketing experience?
• Are you a fulltime undergrad?
Yup… you should totally shoot us over your resume!
• Gain sales, marketing, and e-commerce experience
• Rack up CarryOn Reward points to redeem for free travel – get lots of travelers signed up and you could essentially travel for free the rest of your life
• Get paid for your work and earn commission
• Develop relationships with student orgs and Greek communities to promote CarryOn
• Assist in writing content for custom website landing pages for university organizations
• Use viral and guerrilla marketing to generate buzz around the website
• Participate in conference calls with the CarryOn Marketing Team to discuss goals and campus successes
• Help CarryOn build their saved trip database by planning and saving trips on www.carryon.com
Requirements• Must be enrolled in a university
• Must be an undergraduate student (no graduate students)
• Must be in good standing with your university
• Before you apply, play around our website and see who we are www.carryon.com