Marketing, Web Design and Business Development in Glenview, ILIT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
Marketing InternshipTruePath Technologies Inc
Social Media InternOpenView Venture Partners
Social Media & Marketing Intern - SummerPyramid Consulting Group
Marketing and PromotionsDerrick Simmons Film Works
Independent book Publisher Marketing InternBookmark This
Max P. Productions
Bath Beach, Near 86th Street
DescriptionAbout Max P. Productions:
Max P. Productions is an all new independent children's book publisher and character based company, driven by good stories told in a refreshing, out of the ordinary way. Our books teach children animal compassion and empower them to succeed in any area of their lives. We strive to approach topics from a unique and different perspective than what is available in the world today.
About the Position:
Max P. Productions is a small operation and is run out of a home office; therefore, you will be working alongside the Owner/Founder/Author of the company. We are looking for a student who is passionate for marketing . This would be a great opportunity for a student who is studying social media marketing & promotion.
The position involves research, gathering of pertinent information, sending out emails on behalf of Owner, social media and more. If you are looking to assist in bringing a new and growing company to the next level then working with Max P. Productions is the right position for you.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will learn:
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Track website analytics using Google Analytics and report results.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by our audience.
• Assist Owner in building and presenting social media strategy. Data base entry work.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Passion for animals, children and especially marketing.
• Open-minded, creative and flexible.
• Dedicated worker with strong communication skills.
• Some experience in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.