Client Services AdministrationBookmark This
400 N. Michigan Ave / Wrigley Building
DescriptionHere at Karrot, our corporate mission is "Strive to always invent and design programs with passion and insight to successfully motivate behavior and drive relationships that flourish." Karrot is a full-service performance marketing company fueled by a vision to provide clients with creative, cutting-edge business-building solutions. The majority of Karrot's clients utilize our services to modify the behaviors of their sales channel to effect the point of sale. Studies show that 67% of all purchases are influenced by a sales associate.
The internship would be involved in the client marketing programs we administer, offering you insight into the corporate world. You will gain valuable experience dealing with corporate clients on a day to day basis. Working directly with the administrative assistant you will have close daily contact with the entire team and be able to learn from each of them. The core of any sales/marketing position is communication. You should be a confident, outgoing and engaging person, willing to learn something new every day.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to communicate effectively & collaborate as a team member
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education