Chinese Bilingual Social Media and Marketing InternNew Field International Education USA LLC
Marketing Internship for Non-profit High School ExchangeQuest Exchange
Crowd Funding campaign intern for documentaryConnect Your Stories Video Producttions
Digital Marketing InternShiftgig
Social Media InternShiftgig
College Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are searching for social, self-motivated, college marketing minds who would like to join the fastest growing test preparation company in the country. Focused on the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), Manhattan LSAT is unique in the industry because of our rigorous content-based curriculum and our commitment to exceptional teaching—our Instructors are all 99th percentile LSAT scorers and are paid $100 an hour. This hands-on internship will allow students to deploy their own marketing campaigns, network with campus leaders, and manage on-campus events.
This is a paid internship. The CMI has the opportunity to earn anywhere between $500 and $3,500 per semester, depending on the success of their marketing and event planning initiatives and if they meet stated internship goals. Additionally, the CMI will receive a free preparation course with Manhattan LSAT or its sister companies, Manhattan GMAT or Manhattan GRE.
The College Marketing Intern (CMI) will support the Marketing Department in various sales and marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Developing partnerships with relevant, on-campus student organizations to grow company awareness
• Managing and executing multiple events each semester, including informational LSAT Workshops and other promotional events—CMIs will be encouraged to get creative and come up with new and exciting events or promotions to try on their specific campus
• Generating brand awareness through material distribution, online and offline initiatives both on campus and in the community
• Organizing student recruitment and class logistics for on-campus LSAT Prep Courses
• Assisting the Marketing Team in developing geo-targeted campaigns
• Maintaining regular communication with the College Marketing Coordinator
• Work 5-15 flexible hours per week, based around your schedule
The CMI will gain hands-on experience in a quickly-expanding small Company environment as well as domain expertise concerning the LSAT, and will be given substantial responsibility and professional experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated involvement or leadership in social organizations
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Sophomore or Junior year status preferred
• Marketing, Advertising, or Communication major preferred
• Member of Law related student organizations