Marketing, Communication & Public Relations- Brand Ambassador- Roanoke Business LoungeBookmark This
131 Kirk Ave. SW
DescriptionRoanoke Business Lounge is designed to offer entrepreneurs an innovative co-working space. It is ideal for freelancers, start-ups and work-remote companies who aren’t quite ready for a permanent office space, but would like the professionalism of a downtown location. We welcome all types of businesses. For more information, Visit RoanokeBusinessLounge.com.
Brand Ambassadors market a brand, product or service on behalf of a business organization. They promote brand names, products and services by interacting with customers, sales prospects, business partners, and the media. Brand Ambassadors are company marketing representatives and customer relationship managers. The objective of the Brand Ambassador position is to provide information about a brand, product or service, generate sales opportunities and build consumer preference of a brand name.
We work as a team at Business Lounge. This is crucial to the collaboration, productivity, success, and progress of the company. Work is issued based on the strengths and weaknesses with regard to each individual assignment.
Responsibilities- Complete daily & weekly promotional tasks
- Communicating with the public & media about the BL & our partner marketing firm, Virtual Marketing
- Brainstorming for new marketing ideas
- Researching for best practices of other co-working spaces
- Researching for ongoing improvement of our space
- Researching for the best marketing tactics in other coworking spaces
- Assisting with creating a trendy & welcoming environment
- Assisting with daily opening & closing tasks
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will possess a friendly & professional demeanor at all times.
A consistently great attitude is also imperative.