Entry Level - Paid Internship!Allure Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media InternBiscuit Gourmet
Marketing InternshipThe Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts
Marketing Intern for Wedding/Event Photography Studio, MaitlandSugarPop Films
eCommerce project (market analysis, marketing plan & business model)self-employed
Marketing, Communication & Public Relations- Brand Ambassador at CoLabBookmark This
CoLab- Innovation Lab. Coworking Space. Event Venue.
1327 Grandin Rd.
DescriptionThe CoLab is designed to offer entrepreneurs an innovative co-working space. It is ideal for freelancers, start-ups and work-remote companies who aren’t quite ready for a permanent office space, but would like the professionalism of a downtown location. We welcome all types of businesses. For more information, Visit GrandinCoLab.com
Brand Ambassadors market a brand, product or service on behalf of a business organization. They promote brand names, products and services by interacting with customers, sales prospects, business partners, and the media. Brand Ambassadors are company marketing representatives and customer relationship managers. The objective of the Brand Ambassador position is to provide information about a brand, product or service, generate sales opportunities and build consumer preference of a brand name.
We work as a team at CoLab. This is crucial to the collaboration, productivity, success, and progress of the company. Work is issued based on the strengths and weaknesses with regard to each individual assignment.
Responsibilities- Complete daily & weekly promotional tasks
- Communicating with the public & media about the BL & our partner marketing firm, Virtual Marketing
- Brainstorming for new marketing ideas
- Researching for best practices of other co-working spaces
- Researching for ongoing improvement of our space
- Researching for the best marketing tactics in other coworking spaces
- Assisting with creating a trendy & welcoming environment
- Assisting with daily opening & closing tasks
RequirementsWhat we are looking for in an applicant:
• Coursework in marketing, public relations, and/or communication is important
• An interest in entrepreneurship and/or innovation is helpful
• A great attitude, willingness to learn and a positive demeanor
• A self-starter always looking to help and learn from others
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• An excellent work-ethic