Communications InternBookmark This
Stiletto Dash Inc.
DescriptionStiletto Dash is an exciting and innovative travel wellness startup of an online platform and community for women business travelers. The website features curated and original content and a shopping portal in travel, fashion and beauty, health and fitness, and technology as it relates to business travel.
We are seeking an ambitious savvy communications intern to work with our team and provide research and content for stilettodash.com and our social media outlets. This is a great opportunity to learn about the online media and travel business and be part of a Silicon Beach startup. You will have an opportunity to learn and practice social media skills while speaking in the voice of the brand. We are passionate about our community, and you will get to spend time out networking and connecting with other female jet setters. We are excited to offer goal coaching/mentoring to help you move forward with your career. There is the potential for this to become a paid position in summer 2014
- Research content topics and writers for online magazine (travel, wellness, fashion, beauty) and write content as appropriate
- Manage shop portal affiliate programs of travel, wellness, fashion and beauty products
- Research and manage photo database
- Execute social media strategy to increase web traffic and drive user signups
- Develop creative user acquisition programs, including contests and giveaways
- Manage SEO campaign
Requirements- Self-starter with a passion for writing in travel, fashion and/or health
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good knowledge of social media outlets and campaigns
- Understanding of SEO campaigns
- Experience/knowledge with WordPress, photoshop/illustrator beneficial but not required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision