Marketing/PR Internship with a Luxury Brand Marketing AgencyStandOut Internships
Marketing and social media assistantEflood Consulting LLC
Television / Cable Channel Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media CoordinatorBlackbelt TV
Marketing and Social Media InternshipDeep V Music
Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
Communications/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
911 Western Avenue
DescriptionA bit about us -- we are Zooppa.com, based in Seattle, we work with brands and agencies for P&G, Chevron, Samsung, 3M, Siemens, Microsoft, "Got Milk" and over 100 leading brands to produce engagement videos and graphics. We launched in 2008 and have been steadily developing and fine tuning the creative crowdsourcing process.
Our core promise to our community and our clients is to be a thoughtful leader in creativity, social media, online video, the interactive arts, and to the crowdsourcing movement. These opportunities require interest in one or more of these fields and a commitment to push yourself to understand and embrace new concepts and rapid change.
Our Communications/Marketing intern works closely with the Operations and Creative Networking Manager to support communications, networking, public relations, outreach, and marketing. This is an opportunity to work with some of the largest and most influential brands in a creative and fast paced environment. Candidates with a passion for viral videos, filmmaking, marketing, and social media will excel.
This is a three month internship. After successful completion of the program, a personal letter of recommendation will be provided by the CEO, Wil Merritt. Public transportation costs will be paid for.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Write and draft newsletters, blogs, various outreach materials, etc.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written and visual media.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Excels in environments that are fast paced, innovative and unstructured.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education