Event SpecialistBookmark This
Thigpen's Professionals, LLC
Thigpen's Professionals, LLC is invested in sustainability. We want to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth in order to build stronger families and enhance the overall social health of our global community members.
Thigpen’s Professionals, LLC provides life management consultation and professional development services that include customized in-service trainings for employees, interactive workshops for trainers and intensive coaching for women entrepreneurs. Our in-services are for organizations who want their employees to increase productivity and value the proficiency that is birthed from balanced personnel. Our modified workshops are open to entrepreneurs, trainers and transitioning professionals focused on career management and enhancement of leadership and preservation skills.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape utilizing market research practices
- Utilize creative writing and critical thinking skills to formulate professional development teaser training's
-Design brand level power point presentations
- Assist in designing and creating brand-specific events
-Social Media Outreach
- Virtual outreach to credible bloggers and radio stations to build strategic collaborative partners
- Development of key communication documents
-Research and share event communications on appropriate platforms/forums
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point, Outlook), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
-Adept to learning social media platforms such as Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or higher.