Communications/Marketing InternBookmark This
Public Design Unit
10060 Skinner Lake Dr
DescriptionYou’re smart, focused, and ready to take on the world. Communications and Marketing is what you’re passionate about – from writing, to strategy and brainstorming creative ideas to get ideas and organizations noticed. You’ve volunteered your time and talking skills to get some experience in the field. You know that social is the future, and have profiles on the must have sites (FB , Twitter) and are trying out a few more sites to see how they work. You consume media on a regular basis – watch the news, read blogs, you may even have your own, surf YouTube and other video sites.
PDU is looking for a communications/marketing intern to assist with all aspects of the Public Relations, marketing and communications functions for PDU and our clients. The Marketing Communications Intern will work closely with PDU team members to expand the reach and impact of our brand and our clients’ brands, promote programs and services, increase awareness, help achieve sales goals and strengthen brand position. You’ll also assist with the development of promotional and advertising materials.
Requirements• Should be currently enrolled or a recent graduate of an accredited college/university with a major in communications or related area, marketing, advertising or social media
• Must be comfortable working independently or in a team
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Possess a minimum GPA of 3.25
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to proofread effectively
• Possess strong writing, communications and organizational skills
• Possess a positive attitude and a high level of commitment and enthusiasm
• The ability to balance multiple tasks, work with minimum supervision and meet assigned deadlines
• Professional, self-motivated