Marketing InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
Social Media EngineerThe Welch Group
EBAY & ETSY STORE -- MARKETING CAMPAIGN INTERN NEEDED NOW!Tammy & Friends, LLC
Marketing Internship, Winter 2014Silverline
Marketing Intern Needed in Miami. Amazing Opportunity to Learn from the CEO (Expert Marketer)Fresco Consulting
Communications/Marketing InternBookmark This
Orange County Child Abuse Prevention Center
500 South Main Street, Suite 1100
DescriptionThe Child Abuse Prevention Center is seeking 3 Communications/Marketing interns to support with marketing and fundraising campaigns. The Child Abuse Prevention Center (CAPC) is the largest nonprofit organization in Orange County dedicated to breaking the generational cycle of child abuse and neglect.
The Communications Intern will provide marketing support for fundraising campaigns and special events in addition to providing administrative support for the Development Department. A minimum commitment of 15-20 hours per week is required. This is an unpaid internship for course credit only.
Responsibilities• Draft and edit content for our communications channels, including website, success stories, press releases, brochures, press kits, flyers, etc.
• Development and maintenance of media lists
• Media scanning, clipping and collateral binders
• Procurement of auction items and management of event auctions
• Database entry
• Provide administrative assistance to the Communications Manager
• Support with thank you letters and donor communications
Requirements* Currently enrolled as an undergraduate (or recently graduated)
* Able to dedicate minimum of 15 hours per week
* Able to receive course credit for the internship
* Excellent writing skills and superior attention to detail
* Education in business, marketing, public relations, communications or related field