Community Outreach LeaderBookmark This
Wonderful Things Factory
4279 Roswell Road
DescriptionWonderful Things Factory (theWTFactory) is a relatively new brand focused on customer visual, tactile and visceral experience through the medium of mobile accessories and their presentation. We are looking for hungry, self motivated, organized, professional young persons that are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally with a young company. We have opportunities in Product Design & Engineering; Community Outreach & PR; Website Development & HTML Email; Graphic Design & Illustration; and Photography and Filmmaking.
Wonderful Things Factory is a new and budding company starting to reach out to our customer base directly to build a following and awareness. This is a great opportunity for the aspiring entrepreneur to learn and grow with the growth of a startup company. The internship will pay $15 per hour for events and will consist of searching for registering for, setup (tables, chairs, banners, product displays, and music) and hiring assistants for events where our customer base will have an opportunity to see and try out our product(s).
Creativity & Enthusiasm is a must. The ideal candidate will shortly be able to work autonomously seeking out community opportunities, establishing objectives, setting up campaigns, organizing and leading a team.
Responsibilities- Research Events that will our core customers will be present in large numbers
- Register and Coordinate necessary permits for event if needed
- Coordinate and Develop Marketing Campaign for Outreach Event
- Hire and Train small event team
- Travel to and set up event
- Coordinate and participate in the Community Outreach Campaign
- Measure results of the Campaign
- Follow up on potential B2B leads
- Autonomously seek out new opportunities and campaign strategies