Campus Ambassadorlyrn, inc.
Marketing , Communications and Public Relations InternMuseum of Glass
Paid Digital Marketing/SEO Internship in FinTechETNA
Marketing Intern in International Education (Central Boston)Cambridge Education Group
Integrated Marketing InternshipDS Smith, Plastics Division
Community engagement and content marketing internBookmark This
291 Broadway, Suite 302,
New York, NY
DescriptionOpentopic, a fast growing NY based startup, has recently developed a cloud-based platform empowering marketers by streamlining complex content marketing operations. Opentopic is now seeking to grow its online community and engage them in various media. Our fast paced work environment requires interns who are eager to learn new skills and be part of major initiatives. As an intern, you will become an active member of the team and get involved in various tasks including interaction with our current clients.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated and fast learner, who has a strong desire to interact with our online community and contribute to the success of an up-and-coming startup.
What You Will Learn:
• How start-ups operate and grow.
• How to develop marketing and editorial calendars.
• How to cultivate an online community.
• How to track social media analytics using software and reporting tools.
• How to create long term social media plans.
ResponsibilitiesBuild and present a social media strategy
Manage our content initiatives across various web channels (newsletters and blogs).
Produce reports on our community engagement
If needed, manage client requests related to their content marketing operations
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Business, or Communication.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office,
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.
• Well versed in social networking sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Quora.