Computer Science MajorsBookmark This
475 Cleveland Ave North
Saint Paul, MN
DescriptionKatalistik is determined to evolve alongside the technological landscape we now live within. We're plugged into the tech. The tech changes us, not other way around. That’s why we established our UNagency approach.
What does the UNagency philosophy involve? Here are just a few key elements: Setting new standards of powerful results and efficient processes, employing holistic strategies, committing to the ruthless pursuit of innovation, and never compromising quality for the sake of a false image.
This means that any service or solution we offer clients is part of a comprehensive, unified campaign. There’s never any standalone elements. Instead, the entire creation, development, and implementation processes all occur with an online, digitally-grounded audience as our central—if not only—focus. We then take it a step further by employing a deep understanding of the online ecosystems and virtual contexts consumers now exist and engage within.
Sound good? Join us as we fight to ensure digital marketing will never be the same. We need strong hard working individuals to run automated digital marketing campaigns! Training is provided.
Responsibilities- Real, live hands on projects and experiences, responsible for meeting deadlines and providing quality and accurate work.
- Run automated digital marketing campaigns (training on software is provided).
- Write effectively, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication, resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.