Anaytics AnalystBookmark This
19 west 21st Street #606
New York, NY
DescriptionOVERVIEW Fearless Media is a New York-based full service digital media agency pioneering 360-degree Experience Advertising. The Fearless team creates one-of-a-kind campaigns that make products come alive, engage consumers through an experience and position brands as leaders in marketing. Connecting creativity with ROI is our passion.
You will assist in the development of annual marketing plans, using analytics & insights knowledge to influence the deliverables of promotions. Work directly with vendors including Google, Facebook, and Twitter analyzing the latest research.
• Recommend changes to promotions to improve ROI for future campaigns.
• Manage the development and maintenance of segmentation and social media
work in all the latest analytic dashboards and provide POVs for future business tools
• Develop methods for driving efficiency and enhancements of all media campaign
ResponsibilitiesWork with the team gaining experience
Oral and Written Presentations
Create visual charts and graphics that convey key messaging
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience in business analytics courses
• Working on their BS/BA in marketing, quantitative business, math, statistics, or equivalent experience
• Googla Analytics and other analytic tools experience a plus
• Familiarity with insights and analytic tools and techniques; CRM technologies, consumer segmentation/targeting a plus.
• Able to identify insights gaps and use knowledge of insights and analytical tools and techniques to address these gaps.
• Analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to collaborate and lead effective partner relationships.
• Proficient with MS Excel, Access, data mining and query tools, BI reporting tools or CRM tools; Experience with statistical software a plus.
• Self-starter, strong drive, detail-oriented, and highly motivated to make change and bring about fact driven decisions.
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills