Content Management System SpecialistBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Dr
DigitalParc is a results driven web development and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We’re a rapidly growing company, actively seeking the best and brightest minds to passionately work to impact our clients’ businesses.
DigitalParc is seeking an energetic and passionate CMS Specialist. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and fun environment.
As a CMS Specialist Intern, you’ll be responsible for creation, implementation and management of content/copy for web, social, email and other online marketing campaigns. Sample responsibilities may include the following:
- Create content/copy to be used on websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, infographics, blog graphics, e-books, etc.
- Support the consistent implementation of the brand within websites and digital marketing programs.
- Manage content used within the corporate website as well as assessing usability and effectiveness of information architecture.
- Effectively plan and arrange content, graphics, images and other digital assets into a creative, cohesive and action-oriented user experience.
- Manage the layout of web pages and other user interface components to create transactional opportunities.
- Support ongoing content updates using content management systems (Wordpress, etc).
- Have comfort in managing and editing HTML/CSS code to support the build-out of new content areas of the website as well as ongoing management of existing content components.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs by managing testing activities supporting continual refinement and improvement.
- Communicates effectively, gets along with coworkers and management, and deals with others effectively and professionally under pressure.
- Getting donuts :)
The CMS Specialist Intern will report to and work closely with DigitalParc’s Lead Designer and marketing team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, creative, curious, self-motivated, organized, and eager to learn new skills.
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Currently enrolled in and working towards the completion of a bachelor’s degree in online marketing, communications or similar
- Ability to communicate ideas through both verbal and visual presentation
- Proficiency with the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and MS Office suite of products.
- Functional knowledge of CSS, HTML
- Proficiency with content management systems (e.g., Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, etc)
- Strong interest in/comfort with a highly collaborative environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies