Content Manager AssistantBookmark This
Descriptionwind2share is a social business network especially designed for referrals. We connect people from around the world, interested in increasing their income and networking, with leading institutions and companies worldwide and empower them to engage in new business and referral opportunities.
Thanks to wind2share, participating companies can lean on thousands oN ambassadors who can help them enter new markets and get them closer to successful leads. wind2share members are economically rewarded based on successful referrals.
Our marketing department is always working on new campaigns. We need people who can help us find, edit or/and create exciting and interesting content to share with our audience through different social media and web outlets, such as facebook, twitter, tumblr and others.
THIS INTERNSHIP IS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA. Interns may work remotely a few days a week, but there are team meetings and assignments that will need to be covered in our offices.
ResponsibilitiesOur Content Manager Assistant will be responsible for:
1. Searching and browsing for interesting and trending content on internet about technology, entrepreneurship, and other topics.
2. Sharing new content through social media profiles
3. Proof reading every content piece that goes out.
4. Writing and sharing internal news from the company with network members and companies, through newsletters, email marketing, etc.
5. Working with collaborators for our blog.
6. Pitching new ideas to collaborate in the growth of our company