Content Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Mobile Fun, Inc.
649 Morgan Ave, Ste 3B
DescriptionAre you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and memes? Mobile Fun, Inc.(mobilefun.com) is a fast paced leading international online retailer dealing with a large range of accessories for cell phones, tablets and other devices based in New York City. We are currently seeking a Content Marketing intern. The internship is unpaid, but comes with the opportunity to acquire real world experience, professional connections, opportunity to build your marketing portfolio and skills in an online environment.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn:
* How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
* How to track social media analytics using HootSuite, Bit.ly, and other software, and report results and new ideas to our Head of Marketing.
* How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
* Techniques to create viral loops between our Blog, Facebook Page, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram account.
* Much more – you will work closely with our Head of Marketing in other areas of the business.
RequirementsWhat We Require:
* Background in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, or other related discipline.
* Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
* Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and think outside of the box.
* Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
* Current college students preferred.