Content Marketing Internship | Web 2.0 MarketingBookmark This
The Plum Tree Group
DescriptionThis internship will be focused on leveraging marketing content distributed through web 2.0 channels for lead generation and brand equity growth. The Plum Tree Group is an elite Ecommerce Agency working with the worlds leading ecommerce technology and some pretty cool brands as well. This internship will report directly to the VP of Sales. The internship can be in our Chicago office, work with our team in San Diego or work virtually as we are a very collaborative company. The intern will learn how to create, execute and measure a content marketing campaign to drive leads in the ecommerce space.
Responsibilities* Work closely with sales team to create case studies from prior client successes.
* Find and share relevant industry articles with additional insights through social media channels
* Research and write articles on trending topics in the ecommerce space
* Distribute content to web 2.0 channels for maximum visibility
* Measure and report on the effectiveness of the content produced, creating weekly reports for sales team
Requirements* Passion for a future career in Digital Marketing, specifically content marketing
* Social media marketing is a plus
* The ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of basic digital marketing techniques such as SEO, email marketing, affiliate, PPC and others.
* Proven writing skills
* Proven market research skills (there may be a small test in the hiring process)
* Ability to work on several projects at once
* Ability to work with Google apps, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and other marketing automation software.