Content & Social Media Strategist (Bahasa Malaysia)Bookmark This
Posted: 607 days ago
DescriptionCompareHero.my is the leading financial comparison service in Malaysia. We are committed to helping customers finding the right product at a competitive price, and are dedicated to save their time and money. CompareHero is recruiting top talent to participate in its rapid expansion in Malaysia and rest of Southeast Asia. This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast moving company, which will offer you a challenging, but also fun and international working environment.
The founding team has a proven track record of building successful Internet companies in Southeast Asia.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of the CompareHero’s team, please e-
mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, writing samples and your earliest possible starting date.
Visit us on: www.comparehero.my
• Responsible for the production of high quality financial content in Bahasa Malaysia across a variety of media channels and relevant social media platforms. We currently publish in Yahoo, MSN, Borneo Post, the Sun, NST, MyLaunchPad and more. You will publish here as well.
• Daily generation of innovative content in Bahasa Malaysia on banking, insurance and telecommunication products that Malaysians will want to engage with and share. Key goal: connect with people, get engagement, and educate them.
• Managing an international team of copywriters and graphic designers ensuring quality, creativity and content innovation
Requirements• Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia and English is mandatory.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, Literature, Creative Writing, or equivalent
• Strong writing, editing and translation skills particularly in Bahasa Malaysia
• Well-informed with current issues and trends happening in Malaysia
• Knowledge and experience in online content marketing, SEO, newsletter and/or social media is preferred.
• The ability to learn with great drive: become a topical expert.
• Strong communication and delegation skills
• The right candidate is a proactive team player with good work ethic